Twist-tie found in food - gross!.
I used to go to Cancun's for lunch all the time - good, cheap food - great value. One day, as I was enjoying my lunch, I crunched down on something odd. I pulled a red twisty-tie out of my mouth. I was seriously grossed out. Now I grew up in restaurants, so I know that things do happen. However, the waiter and the manager just gave me a blank stare and didn't even apologize or offer to take it off my bill. So I'm never going back, and I tell everyone I know not to eat there. Darn shame too. I used to enjoy it. Bad management and quality control ruined it for me.