Alcoa >Airport Honda
Ok, but not great.
Everyone was kind enough when we visited Airport Honda. We were buying our first car (from a dealership), were low on cash up front, and were college students. They explained everything to us as if we did not know a thing about buying a car and tried to convince us that we would never be able to get what we asked for in the first place and so to just settle for something else. In the end we did walk out with a car, but only after coming back a few times.
1. Billy turned us over to Floyd because he was busy, but we really assume that he didn't want to deal with a couple of college kids who probably weren't going to buy the nicest of cars.
2. They really just cared about how much we made a month and our credit score, nothing else really mattered.
3. We were kept waiting for 4 hours the first time, when we needed to be somewhere else, and 3 hours the next time.
4. When we left the first time as soon as we walked out of the door we were called with an offer $100 less. 30 minutes later we were given an offer $50 less than the other offer. We wondered if this was just because we had actually walked out.
5. They did try a bunch of different banks for us, but the salesman (Floyd) did not communicate well with the finance manager (Frank). Frank seemed to think that we were ready to sign on the dotted line for the car when we walked in, sat down, filled out a credit app, and were not even shown ANY cars. Floyd told us that it would be a waste of our time if we got our hopes up by looking at a car only to find out that we couldn't get the financing for it. They just didn't communicate well.
6. When I got my dad to cosign with me Frank would NOT stop calling him. This did not matter if he was at work, with a customer, sick in bed, or anything else. He just kept calling him because even though he sent the fax five times of his driver's license it somehow hadn't gotten to him, even though my dad had the proof piece of paper saying that it was received, or that it was blurry and other such nonsense.
Look, the people are nice and I hope that this review doesn't make my bill suddenly jump up higher, but I wouldn't recommend them. They aren't terrible, but they do try to rush you, not let you think, get you exasperated, take up your time, and make you feel small.
Not good service unless your buying a car.. I recently purchased a car from Airport Honda in 2004 and trade it in 2006 and was told I could cancel my warrenty with Airport Honda so I went to the dealership and received very rude service and they said it would be 4-6 weeks so I waited and waited come to find out they have lost my cancelation so I had to go back and due another cancellation and was told it would be speed up for my troubles and would take 1 to 1 1/2 weeks well Im still waiting and its been almost 3 months since this started and they have a hard time returning your calls...again unless you want to purchase somthing. Good Luck.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!